Re: Get Over Yourself (or, How Not to Introduce Yourself to aMailingList)

kim...
>> Well, I must say, I practically had tears in my eyes from laughing
over this whole thing.
ch...
> Yes you are. (an asshole) And you are the one who needs to get over
- yourself.  Example: you laugh after you make blanket generalizations
that are offensive to others:

You still fail to realize that this was HUMOR... (and a reminder of
what this list is about.) Your failure to listen to several other
posts urging you to take a second look at Kim's statement and maybe
observe your own extreme reaction says a little about your rigidity in
dealing with what's transpired. You also take personally what was
aimed at a fairly large group of individuals... why aren't the rest of
us pissed off? Do you think we're AFRAID of Kim scolding us further?
Get a grip... You're in a minority and need to get over yourself.

> UNSUBSCRIBE

To get off this list you'll have to go follow the instructions at the
LD site. At least you've spelled it correctly!

Miko Biffle      "Running scared from all the usual distractions..."
mbiffle@svg.com