Re: Knobs

>Hi Larry... I meant to pull it out and test it last night just to be
>sure, but got sidetracked... It sampled and the hold function worked
>fine... The delay seemed to match the direct level. But the thing that
>ticked me off about it was you couldn't kill the direct signal... I
>has a delay level knob instead of blend. I wanted to use it on an aux
>send... I've had few bites on this one, so let me check it out again,
>in line with some stomps to see if it's REALLY acting like it should.

Well, the "Level" knob on the left raises or lowers the echo/loop volume,
much like the "blend" on some of my other effects. If you want to lower
the
instrument volume, you could use a volume pedal, or play quieter, or play
farther away...

The cool thing is that the "level" knob doesn't affect the recording
level.
You can record loops quietly and then turn up the level and force yourself
to play with the result. Or you can record a loop before you start and
fade
it in later while you're playing.

Keep in mind that some parakeets don't have knobs. (If you didn't know
what
we're talking about, that's supposed to throw you for another loop.)

Mr. Lurk

(p.s. : it rhymes with "God! Chia pets! Find me more!")