Re: SoundRaider

Jeff McLeod wrote:
>Lemme know what ya think and how it works for you folks.

I like it. One of the cooler shareware proggies I've downloaded recently.
When I heard it, my first thought was "this would be great for an art
installation." When I played it for my fiance, she said "I feel like I'm in
somebody's art installation."

Another cool bit of freeware I've found, which would make for cool looping
material (although it doesn't loop on its own,) is "SayIt" from AnalogX. It
is a speech-synthesis program based on the old Texas Instruments Speak and
Spell.

http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/audio/sayit.htm

-- Mango --