RE: Looping Laurie Anderson

Women? Naked? Drunk? Speculation? .... oh, nevermind...

Anyway, while I'm pretty sure most of us CAN read, most of us have probably
never read what Pauline Oliveros has written. There's a lot of good info,
including a bibliography at <http://www.artswire.org/pof/peop_po.html>

Tim

ps: before anybody points this out, I'm aware that $68 divided by ten does
not equal $7.50 :-)