DeltaLab memory expansion

Hi,

I'm not a member of your mailing list, but I'm browsing
thru your web pages from time to time for news on delay
units. This is where I found a hint to do a memory expansion
on DeltaLab delays.

A few days ago, I did a hack on my Effectron I, and here
are the results (as posted to the synth-diy mailing list).

        After a fruitless search for a cheap digital delay that fits my
needs, I
        decided to expand the memory of my DeltaLab Effectron I. This box
looks like
        the cheapest one of an entire line of FX devices, and while
covering
Flanger
        / Chorus / Echo delay ranges, the Echo section is quite basic. You
can tune
        it from 250msec to 1sec with a knob that is shared by the LFO
modulation
        depth,
        you can set positive or negative feedback (with a nice HF rolloff),
and
        that's
        about it.
        I wanted to have at least the double delay time (2sec is still not
much, but
        it's way more useful than 1sec.), a non-deteriorating infinite
repeat switch
        ("Loop"), and the ability to record a 1sec Loop first and then
double it to
        2sec, to add more input signal on the 2sec loop afterwards.
        As it turned out, this is quite easy to accomplish on the ADM1020
(and
        probably on other DeltaLab products, too.)

        You can find a description at
        http://home.debitel.net/user/jhaible/jh_adm1020_loop.html .

Best Regards,

JH.