rack/pedalboard unit

hey -

If anyone is interested, I'm selling an SKB PS-100 2 rack/pedalboard combo
thing.  It seems like a good thing for those with a few pedals, a couple
rack units, a car, and a love for not switching a bunch of cables around
all the time.   I decided to go with the GT-3 myself rather than multiple
pedals +, so I don't really need it in my small apartment.  It was hardly
used, and looks pretty brand spanking new to me still.

MT