Re: RE: Digital Echoplex and TC Dual Delay... MIDI!!!!!

>>> Kim Flint <kflint@annihilist.com> 11/16 8:15 PM >>>
Lots of informative tech stuff deleted...
Lots of bitching about short delay time deleted...
Lots of presumed feature flaws discussion deleted...

I've been raving about having a "10 sec STEREO" regen based delay
with a hold function, reverse/chorus/flange/filters/spatial fx. The
D-Two fits the bill here for me and furthermore promises GREAT quality
and very simple user i/f as well as reverse on the fly, MIDI and
multitap capabilities which will make this sound like a drumbox
dancing around your head. Yes! This is NOT a looper... But many of us
will damn well loop with it...

But for those of you who happen to stumble across me or someone else
using a Time Machine/PMC42/DL8000R/GT-5 or whatever other delay is
being pressed into looper duty, and are amazed by what you hear...
then the new TC box may be for you...

Get a grip guys... THERE'S REALLY NOTHING ELSE OUT THERE LIKE THE
EDP! It's awesome... there are features in there probably no one else
will touch for a long time. I'm bothered by the long wait to go
stereo. Sick of Gibson's business practices, and frankly not holding
my breath waiting for my second EDP.

Any of you who can't wait any longer for one can purchase mine from
me... but let me warn you. I won't even think of parting with it for
less than $1200... and that's maybe a little low considering the
distant possibility of not being able to ever get one again. $1500
would be more like it. If you want to wait, great... don't hold your
breath.

Bitch on brothers...
-Miko