delay -> looper

hi again ...

just noticed something about my old Boss ps5 power supply/master switch
pedal. this is the red one with the two colour led, "guitar" and "amp"
on the top and send/returns on the side. in "green" mode the signal just
goes from "guitar" to "amp" without being sent through the send/return
loop---that only happens in "red" mode

stick your favourite long, high regen delay in the ps5's loop and you've
effectively got a selective overdub switch. (you need be able to hear
the delay output independently though) here's my set up (an offering is
made to the god of email formatting):

guitar/whatever -------> "guitar"  "amp" -------->  mixer
                              ps5                     |

                         send     return <------      |