Re: safe journey

Actually, YR is not his first album.  His first album (recently reissued on
Cunieform) is a self titled disc I believe and includes the fantastic
Hendrix-esque "How do you like my Buddha?"  The rest of the album is far
less successful than the later records (IMO) featuring many synth
experiments and other things.  I believe this record is actually a college
project sort of deal.

YR is definitely the best starting point in my opinion, but Safe Journey is
also fantastic.

Kevin

Anyone heard the record that followed after CHO?