DL4 Buy - the TRUTH on the 8th st Sale...

Quick version:

The price for anyone who calls and wants to buy a DL4 from 8th st from
this second on is $219.00 for the pedal and $17.95 for the adapter.

Long version:

I spent over and hour talking to the salesmen and buyer for 8th st today
about the DL4, Line6 and the now infamous $185 deal. Here are some
facts:

1. Line 6 shipped the units with two different prices. They *just* got
them in and marked them at the wrong price.

2. The $185 sale was a special deal with a couple issues including a
wrong price to start with. Congrats but you got lucky on that one. anyoe
lese is free to ask for it somewhere else but I think 8th st is getting
tired of being reminded about their mistake by now.

3. While I was there three people called quoting the $185 price and one
person came in looking for the DL4. Can you say "hype" kids?

4. They only had 4 pedals to start with and sold them all. New stock is
expected in next week sometime at a price of $219 (discount "normal"
price is $229) plus the adapter.

Looks like the Alto music deal is the only group buy happening at this
time so I suggest people follow up with that.

As for my hippie love in with 8th st VS Guitar center for the last time
my point was to reward a good salesguy who did a good job vs give
anonymously to an organization that has more complaints against it on a
daily basis than sales from a Ma and Pa store. As for the comment of why
don't they offer the good deal to everyone as opposed to big buyers, I
suggest you reread my post.

Enough of this though. I'm bowing out of the group buy and this thread
having seen this attempt to it's conclusion. if anyone has any questions
or needs to say something to me about it feel free to send me private
email and i'll fill in as much as I can.

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.