Re: Tim Reynolds

I agree, Interstellar space is a great release. I also have greg bendians
interzone and it's truly wonderful. It was writen with some prog rock band
in mind by the name of gentle giant. This isn't prog rock though in the
sense of yes and rush. It's highly recomended. About his looper I saw him
live when he came to nashville with watt in 98 and he had it and used it
some. It's an old 14 second delay unit and the name escapes me right now.
Interestingly enough Bill frisell supposedly turned him onto it when they
were both a memeber of julius hemphill's band in the 80's. For some reason
he had it ontop of his amp instead of with his other many effects on the
floor and there was no foot pedal for it. Whenever he would use it he
would activate it with his hand though I don't know if uses it like this
all of the time. He mentioned before the show that it was giving him
problems so maybe he was protecting it from his massive black military
boot. by the way he is an incredibaly nice g!
uy. I approached him with two of my friends before the show and he
genorously posed for several pictures and signed some autographs. Then to
my shock he invited all of us backstage and we hung for awhile and he
allowed me to played his guitar! I was totally nervous and felt like such
a dork but I got over it. The show was amazing, if anyone has a chance to
see him in any context check him out. Talk to you later jeff and everyone
else. It's two o clock in the morning down here in knoxville and I have to
start studying for my french exam tomorrow, shit.

matt