Re: sync-ing non-midi loopers???/Quiet switches for Headrush!

Just yesterday I also replaced the switches on my Headrush, with Radio
Shack "soft feel" push on-push off switches (part no. 275-1565).  These
aren't tough ones either, but no more "ka CHUNK!", which was a problem in
my tabletop layout.  Unfortunately they are SPST and cannot do the trick
originally asked for by Jack....

David Myers