Xmas Full Moon Looping and DJRND2 experience and demo

Hi Emmanuel, Thanks for writing back.  Just keep in touch.  I will contact
loopers delight and several local loopers to see how many would want to
come.  Would you be flying here just for that or do you have other plans
as
well?  I would love to hear what you do with the DJRND2 if you would send
me
a demo tape at the same address as the letter below.  Let me know when you
are coming so I can set a date so others can make plans.  I would also
contact varius music stores if you would want to take it to show them how
it
works.  San Francisco is 100 miles away but there are a few music stores
that have DJ stuff.  I still am puzzled as to how it works.  Do you plug
in
a mike  or CD player or sounds from the room?  Can you put in a guitar
signal or keyboard signal?  Do you use it with hands only?  I love to
sound
effects and looping weird ways.  I have 2 jamman and EDP and a  Akai
headrush and boomerang.  I use 2 vortex to twist the sounds.  I use a midi
guitar thru a GT 5 (guitar effects processor) and a GR 30 guitar synth to
get great sounds.  I have heard alot about your looper and think it might
be
a fun tool for looping.  Need to hear and see how it works.  Thanks for
writing.  Papa Dave    Happy Millinium  Great Full Moon last night.