Re: i would like to say sorry ...I've been there...

I know how embarrasssing this is, it's happened to me three times when
using
the AOL browser. Sometimes I'll fire up Netscape when posting to bulletin
boards or group lists, etc.  The worst part is everybody talks about the
goof
and forgets what you had asked or what you were trying to say...

eric p
echo park

<<
 I was going to write a message and got booted from AOL. When I logged
back
on
 my AOL was jammed and my send button kept clicking on and off as well as
my
 login screen. I had no idea that this had occurred so many times. I had
 force the application to quit and restart my computer (I use a Mac).
Well,
 again I will say I am sorry I hope you will understand.