Looping in Vietnam

I suspect PsyOps (psychological operations) personnel played tape loops
on helicopter loudspeakers to frighten and weaken the enemy.

I have a transcription of just such a loop right here:

"WORK WORK WORK
 THERE ARE MONKEYBOYS IN THE BUILDING
 WORK WORK WORK
 JOHN WORPHIN IS GOOD
 JOHN ENDON IS BAD
 WORK WORK WORK
 THERE ARE MONKEYBOYS IN THE BUILDING."

Apologies.

Ken Mistove's URL has been posted several times, I won't bother with
another.  His software still rules though.

It's just way too easy to come up with this amazing layered thing and
record it.

I just wish there was an easier way to know the results are actually
being recorded.

-t