RE: Whither Echoplex?

Additional EDP Greetings.

I too am ever-hopeful to hear about the fate of the much missed Echoplex
Digital Pro (EDP).

Indeed, with only a page on the little Loopers-Delight web-site maintained
by Kim Flint, one of the EDP's software developers at Aurisis Research, I
have gathered a list of over 150 people who are awaiting to purchase over
200 units of this cool tool!

Previous "rumors" of August, September, and November production re-start
dates have all sadly passed and proven to be false.

In that time, companies like AKAI, LINE6, and tc.electronics each have
added
new looping devices to the market.  And other companies like Boomerang have
updated their offerings.

Further, there is talk of creating EDP "Kits" rather than waiting for
Gibson
to get it together, which would very much undercut the likely pricing from
Trace Elliot.

So, dear readers, please know that the EDP is a well-loved, product that
offers musicians the potential to boldly go where no looper has gone
before.

David Kirkdorffer