Re: Real Audio

At 12:18 PM 1/8/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I hope I will be forgiven for being such a relic, but can someone tell me
>what I need to create Real Audio files so I can put up some sound samples
>on my site?  In my experience, streaming often sucks so I just want to
>make
>a few things available for download.  I'm on Mac....
>
>David Myers

It's becoming harder and harder to find the free versions of the Real
Producer
programs on the Real.com Web site.  Try this URL:

http://proforma.real.com/rn/tools/producer/index.html?src=producer_010300b

There are versions for Macintosh (PowerMac), Windows and Linux.

**************** Floyd Miller
   ********** floyd@studiodust.com
     ****** http://www.studiodust.com
      **** http://www.voicenet.com/~floyd