Re: microsynth

Everybody's experience and needs differ, i am sure, but i must say i was
completely disappointed with the EH Microsynths.  I was really excited when
they reissued them.  Also, about the same time, I switched bands and moved
from guitar to bass.  I was going to buy a Bass Microsynth in conjunction
with my Jam Man.  Both the guitar and the bass model just didn't seem to
bite into the signal very much, and when it did, I didn't care for the
sound.  Also, the interface seemed kindof unintuitive for me.  But, again,
that's just me.

On the other hand, i have been experimenting with the Electrix Filter
Factory at the music stores.  A bit more expensive than the EH micros, (and
a rackmount unit) but ZOWEE...I love the sounds.  I will definitely be
keeping that on my wish list.  Some others have recommended the Sherman
Filterbank, but i have yet to find it, either in the stores, or on the web.
 Help anyone???

good luck,

rich