AncientSong

Sing me an ancient song for my spirit is alone and hears no voice it
understands.
Spin me a pattern that shows the shape of the universe that evidences the
oneness of things.
Let me see a circle dance,each footstep echoing,singing a dusty song.
Let me glide high over the earth and see the oceans at its edge.
Let me understand the moon and sky and how they are to one another in the
great dance of the universe.
Let me sing my own song for between and among all things there is a
balance.
Let me be what I am today and sing a song so sweet there will be much
listening.
Let many gazing eyes turn toward the oneness of things.
Let the earth spin and the stars wheel in the great circle dance of
life,living today,shaping tomorrow, each our own part.  Listening for the
voice, the singer of all songs, the Great Spirit that is All.
Sing me an Ancient Song for my spirit is truly one.
And for each voice...there is understanding.

                      Om and Out