Re: DL4 question

Ahh...now i get what your trying to do.  Like if you set a sound you like
in Tube Echo for example.  Any time you turn the selector knob back to Tube
Echo, it will be the sound you made?  Is that it?  I wouldn't know how to
do that, even if it can be done.  Let us know what comes up from Line 6.  I
am going to the NAMM show in LA, and Line6 had a pretty cool booth last
year.  I will see if I might be able to chase someone on that if you don't
get anything before then...

later,

rich