Re: NAMM & the new Plex

At 05:10 AM 1/20/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Any chance that the new Trace 'Plex will debut at NAMM? Anyone on the list
>planning on going and giving us a report of any new looping devices?
>Please?
>
>Dave Eichenberger- guitars/loops/devices
>http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/dave

I should be going to the show.  I will definitely look in the directory for
Trace Elliot's booth and ask as many questions as possible.  If the new
'Plex is there, rest assured...it will have my footprints all over the foot
controller.

I must admit, I am a Jam Man/Digitech PDS/DL-4 guy, and only tried the
'Plex out years ago  (remember...when you could buy 'em new??)  But I will
be happy to be the guinea pig!!!

If any experienced 'Plex users have any specific questions to ask, drop me
a line.  Maybe email me privately, unless it's something we all can learn
from?

later,

rich