From: jsd <groundfloor@hcis.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Date: Monday, January 24, 2000 7:06 PM
Subject: Re:Fingernails part 2 and new EDP

>Allan Hoeltje wrote:
>
>> jsd wrote:
>> .ok  a guess..plays the upright harp or maybe the ChapmanStick...
>

>> Least anyone here get the wrong impression, Chapman Stick can not be
played, at least not very well, with long fingernails.  I play a Stick and
find that I need to trim my nails (both hands) two or three times a week to
keep them as short as possible.  Otherwise they would just clink

>> on the fret board or get caught on a string and break.
>>
>> My guess is that in order to get the going price of $3,000 for an EDP on
Ebay the owner had to
>> hire a PR firm and a female model.
>>
>> :-)
>
>J writes
>hmmmm, an echo-plex model?  that could be real scary if she had the same
features as the Plex...I think the multiply part would be the scariest for
me....on the other hand,______ ;-}__

>(one quick? ,,I've never had the opportunity to put my hands on the
>Chapman
Stick..would like to...so the idea is to touch the strings rather than dig
In ---as with a pick?)