RE: Looking to see Live Performers..

don't you think that it comes down to finding a venue that does music
somewhat similar to what you're doing (which means that you may have to
search it out and hear what other people are doing) and then speaking with
the booker???

stig

Lately, I have thinking about crawling out of my
self-imposed exile and doing a few local loop
performances. My question is, how do you approach
a venue owner and convince them that they need a
looper to entertain their paying customers?

I suppose a demo and bio would suffice, and probably
performing for close to nothing.

Again, just curious.

Thanks,

Larry T