new 5 song live EP

Hello,

        Hey I have a newly released 5 song from the "live solo electric
guitar shows" I have been doing which uses lots of guitar loops.It's a live
ep for sale at mp3.com for $5.99.It's  a D.A.M CD, basically when you buy
it, mp3.com will send you the 5 songs as mp3's, but they also send via
snail
mail the CD (or is it a CD-r?, not sure). Well, anyway one of the songs is
available for free download/preview but the rest only come with the CD. I
thought this was kind of neat. Anyone else have D.A.M CD's available?  If
not, maybe it is worthwhile to create one,no?

Denis

Denis Taaffe
denis_aliengtr@geocities.com
http://www.dtguitar.com