RE: Looping on radio

 Tonight, the duo I am in will be playing at Borders as well. Plenty of
looping, and we always record the shows to MiniDisc so we can post clips of
the stuff we like. Alos, for those who play at Borders now and then- we
always ask play in the back of the store in the 'art book' section- there
are usually the biggest couches and chairs there, and it is far away from
the noise of the cafe. The clip I mentioned yesterday (copied below) was
recorded at Borders last month.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars/loops/devices
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/dave

****(And, for those with a good modem and/or a lot of time to download (an
edit
will be available soon):