Re: beginner guitar synth questions

>> custom sounds and not trying to sound like a bad timpani or saxophone
>> player, you'll be much happier!
>
>Ok, that's an intriguing idea which I'm going to have to look into.  What
>specific analog synths should I check out?
>

>Peter

i'd say=--- any one which a piano player won't flip out on and say sounds
fake....>as will always be the case when new frontiers are pushed. remember
the attack on Dylan for 'going electric'

ac

NEXT GIG: Jfk's Lsd Ufo .......Fri FEB 18- 8pm - Knitting Factory -
Knitactive Soundstage
74 Leonard St - NYC - 212-219-3006- http://www.knittingfactory.com-
webcast!!??

ZAPPA Tribute--Project Object with IKE WILLIS
March /April 2000 tourdates at  http://www.projectobject.com

*NEW* CD out - Alien Concepts by Jfk's Lsd Ufo  http://www.ufomusic.com

Monica Lewinsky... (on CNN's Larry King Live discussing her miraculous
Jenny Craig weight loss):  "I've learned not to put things in my mouth that
are bad for me"