RE: Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

(snipp..)
>and discovered looping in the process! And I must say that I've had a
>helluva lot of fun in the process. For years digital drummers have been
>screaming for a "rubber pad" drumkit that feels and sounds like "real"
>drums. Somehow it seems like they're missing the point completely. These
>are
>new instruments with their own advantages and disadvantages. The magic
>lies
>in taking full advantage and overcoming the obstacles...
>
>Just my humble opinion...>Best regards,   Alan.

AHhh..alan has put in words what i apparently can't.

"an ostrich is not a lion"

thanks alan....key sentence..."Somehow it seems like they're missing the
point completely."
LIve Looping!!! Jfk's Lsd Ufo .......Fri FEB 18- 8pm - Knitting Factory -
Knitactive Soundstage
http://www.knittingfactory.com- webcast

ZAPPA Tribute--Project Object with IKE WILLIS--March /April 2000 tourdates
at  http://www.projectobject.com