Re: beginner guitar synth questions - stompbox DIY

> Unisonic (I think that's what it was called)

The one with the rubber fretboard, right?

I forget the name of it too, but it was a truly great
piece of crap. A local store was blowing them out for
$100 about 8-10 years ago. A friend and I snagged a couple
of them, hooked them up to a couple cruddy MIDI boxes
(TX81z and FB-01), ran them through the FX, and jammed
out some very cool droney, rhythmics for hours on end!

I wish I still had mine too.

- Larry T