Re: The Sherman Filterbank

hello patrick, i'm thinking seriously about getting a sherman for
processing my stuff (loops of course).
i have a few questions for ya or any other experts out there (andy?):

- does it process stereo or more?
- does it have a wet/dry control?
- can the vcf's be controlled by midi clock
- is it noisy?
- can you compare it to the mam warp or the electrix filter factory?

thanks!
rob

   -the man cable-
http://themancable.com