RE: DJ'ed

At 11:46 PM -0800 2/17/00, Mats Eriksson (ECS) wrote:
>Well,
>I must definitely have the earliest software on the OB plex (don't know
>which one yet, have to check it out, bought it secondhand). Because this
>(as you described below) just doesn't work. Jam Man does it (sync out) but
>you can't do it in echo/delay mode, which I m after. At least not with
>original software.

Hi Mats-

All of the echoplex software versions ever released had this function, and
it is very easy to use. Are you sure you had Sync set to Out?

also, on the echoplex sync works the same in delay mode as it does in loop
mode. (as does pretty much every other feature.)

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |