Re: torn vs. fripp

Interesting how many people assume I meant - "who is
better" (I supposed due to the poorly worded subject),
I actually asked who do you ENJOY more, you may simply
have a preference - I doubt everyone likes all music
equally ; I thought it would be interesting to hear
exactly what drew you to one particular artist more
than another. I ask because I've listened to a lot of
Fripp and relatively little Torn, and was interested
in how similar/dissimilar they are. Thanks for the
feedback.
Aaron