RE: Discuss Amongst Yourselves....

not being particulary invested in either point of view, i would only say
each his own."

stig

Neo-Mysticism is an intellectual trend toward 'Quantum
Theorizing' everything, especially spirituality, in an
effort to lend some kind of scientistific credibility to
frankly incredible and irrational beliefs. That's the crux
of it.

Well, Chandra is certainly not New Age per se, she's a
World artist [Asian Fusion], I guess. But her own public
allegiance to Mysticism belies a brand of smarmy spirituality
that smacks of Channeling and a bogus New Age-y cosmology
that devalues somewhat (IMO) the excellent music she makes.

I did not mean to imply that this type of discussion is specious -
and therefore pointless. However, psuedo-scientific drivel *is*
pointless. Perhaps I misunderstood your implication. I apologize if
I did.

- Larry