wrapped around the axle

Ok Larry,
You mistakenly typed a phrase, and I read it.  As I
read your words, I imagined that the words that you
typed were literal words conveying your belief of
truth. I merely took your words at face value as did
many others who responded to this misquote. I will
avoid that in the future, and avoid responding to your
posts since seem to be disturbed by my correction.
Oh, you mispelled my name too ;-(

bret