no-looping...ears complete the loop

If you pay attention LISTEN and don't play louder than the rest of the
band,
you should be fine....Playing with others for others is an important part
of
musical communication.  If there are no ears to hear your music the music
is
incomplete...if a looper loops alone in the middle of the forrest will
there
be any sound?    (if there's electricty)Om and Out