Re: no-looping

hi aaron

is it true, that i'll get blind if i listen to load music in my room?
;-(
I play with several bands from r'n'roll over fusion to metal ( ... yes),
i make studio work for pop-music and hiphop/rap and i'm touring solo
with my dear bass & jamman ... and you know what: i'm not loosing
anything ... i'm still learning and growing!

... it's just music ... wellcome back to earth.

saludos, jesús