Re: Looper realbook 3 out!!! (was looper tablature)

   Ok normally im content to sit back & not  get involved with something
like this -not that ive seen anything quite like this mind you   but after
seeing  Tom Verlaine's Jazzmaster approaching $11k  on ebay ,i have to say
something -
All the music in the world sounds better on an EDP except Phill Keaggy
'swhich of course sounds better on a jam man-?(must be those
tritones)....please..........

now we have someone offering to trade a jm(7 in stock ) in addition to a
fee of  $300
including shipping -     absurd

somebody else PLEASE say something here before this guy gets RIPPED OFF !

concerned & not amused     K.L.

Hello