Re: Godin ACS

I've had an ACS for about 2 years. Love it!
1. The switch controls a frequency cutoff, that as far as I can tell on my
guitar has no effect whatsoever.
2. Guitar sounds exactly the same thru both outputs.
3. I've never triggered an external synth, just the GR-30, but I've always
been under the impression that using an external synth would not be
responsive in both tracking and pitch as the internal non-midi triggered
voices of the GR-30.

Doug Miller
http://home.columbus.rr.com/dougmiller