Re: magi cicada

> just returned from philly for the great "NO SHOW"

So sorry about this.  The organizers tell me there was a big problem with
the University and their "psychedelic" program, but since most of them are
Jewish and were observing the Sabbath, they couldn't use the telephone or
email etc.  This created a lot of confusion.  I sent an email out yesterday
afternoon about the cancellation but it never showed up on the list.  I was
set to play and my project had been practicing everyday for two weeks, so
we
were quite disappointed with how everything turned out.  The Gate to
Moonbase is a wonderful event though, but tension between the school and
the
organizers seems to have reached a boiling point.  Again, sorry if anyone
was inconvenienced.

regards,
~dp

A disciplined mind brings happiness.