Holland Hopson/James Keepnews @ One Station Plaza - 14 April 2G

Comrades:

Peace be unto you all and gesundheit. It's spring and a young man's fancy
--
in our case, two young men's fancies -- turn to improvising music by way of
applied electro-acoustical research. Looping, Maxxing, flaxing, stone cold

-> Holland Hopson - soprano saxophone, "little instruments," electronics
-> James Keepnews - guitar, bass, electronics
-> Friday 14 2000 - 8 PM
-> One Station Plaza (a co-operative performance space originally created
by
Sonny Sharrock - true story)
-> 38 North Division Street, Peekskill, NY - one scenic hour north of NYC
-> Admission $5

Should you wish to attend and need directions, please contact me at the
e-mail address below. Love to see you there, then. Thank you for your
attention.

    ~   > -- James Keepnews -- <  "Put oneself into a state of intense
  (.-.)             *               ignorance and curiosity, and yet
 (   \  > - Multimedia Yahoo - <    see things in advance."
    "   >   keepnews@node.net  <       -- Robert Bresson (1901-1999)