Re: REMOVE : EMUSIC Playlist

List community, indeed! I also think Bill's postings are ON topic as
well... I like knowing when looping in general or one of our list
members is actually getting the airplay they deserve. Bill seems to be
a HUGE supporter of creative music in general and I'd certainly think
it would be a loss to have him leave or ignore this fertile group of
creative and industrious individuals because of some senseless pissing
match.