rack mixer w/ aux sends

Hi Group,

Has anybody here know of a rack mixer (around 8 channels) with individual
aux sends per channel? I am working with delay loops which will require
me to bring back different channels of processed sound back to another
channel + send only portion of these to other channels (+ place other
FXs) before a final cut. I guess this is along the lines of work similar
to David Torn and others.

Do you guys have some recommendations? Direct Outs of the channel will
not do the job.

Thanks in Advance

Ivo
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!