From: jeff immer [mailto:jetliner@prodigy.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 11:19 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: Acid

My roomate has it and I've fiddled with it. It seems that inserting your
own
loops into the program can be a bit of a chore. You have to do it from an
external editor I guess, and then hope it imports without any glitches. I
am
definetly no expert, and I'm sure theirs some dude out there that thinks
I'm
an idiot for not "getting it" but from one inexperienced ACIDer to another
it seems like: IT COULD SUCK TO TRY AND NOT USE THE PREMADE ACID LOOPS.