Re: Listen to This...

So many people have listed my SECOND choices or NEAR faves thought I
better join in incase you aint heard...

Not all loopers...but all experimental and groundbreaking for their
time...IMHO!

60's
White Noise... An electric Storm in Hell (havent heard it?..er ...DO!
you'll never belive how or when it was done)
The Beatles

70's
Kraftwerk... First or second albums...(before the bleeping noises)
Can... Tago Mago
Neu... Neu 1 or 2
Tangerine Dream... Rubicon or Phaedre
PopolVuh

80's
23Skidoo... anything is cool
Caberet Voltaire... Mix up or Voice of America
Throbbing Gristle... 20 Jazz funk greats (already mentioned)
Non... ( Very extreme... difficult to listen to ...but kinda important)
Coil
Holger Czukay... On the way to the peak of normal.
Severed Heads

90's
Autechre
Laika
Cranes (ahem...sorry...my band...couldnt resist it)
Scorn
Aphex Twin

Mark Red