Re: edp rudimentary set up?

In a message dated 5/10/00 1:06:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mcgary@metronet.com writes:

> > can the edp be set up to record exactly the same amount of time
>  > loop 1 would
>  > have when jumping to loop 2 (automatically)
>  > looking to set my edp up very rudimentary....like the jamman does
>  > when you record from loop to loop possible?
>
>  Very possible.  I assume I am reading your question right.
>  You can set it up so that when you are in loop 1, you can
>  press the NextLoop button to go to loop 2.  I keep my setup
>  so that it will wait until the next loop begin to go to
>  loop 2 and automatically enter record mode.  The contents of
>  loop one are dumped onto loop two and you choose (by pressing
>  record or overdub) when to stop the loop...ending on an even
>  multiple of the first loop.

i don't want the contents of loop one spilling over to loop two......i
just
want to start an individual loop(loop 2) and have it automatically stop at
the exact same time as loop 1 with one press of the next loop
button.......like the jamman
possible?

sorry maybe i missed something but couldn't seem to find this information
in
the loopers edp faq page

thanks!!!!!!!!1
brian