RE: Opinions On A Loop Sampler

Terry,

Matters on what you're looking to do and how WYSIWYG you like your
equipment...  I've got both just yet, and one thing that really stands out
thus far, is that the EDP is much quieter than the Boomerang...  However,
I like the Boomerang for its sturdiness and simplicity for live use...
Also really feeling the love when using a few adapters and running this
beastie (Boomerang) in stereo, just have to get the timing down for a
better ping pong echo effect.

I've had all of about 30 minutes of yutzing with the EDP, due to work, so
this view could be changed in just a matter of hours, but such is the
loop, eh?

Have to check out the new BIOS update for the Boomerang, and hit up the
computer show this Sunday for the 4MB SIMMs.

Another opinion from the Punchbowl.
Tap on, loop concentric, gliss out,

Lee-ohki.