RE: Big Sur Experimental Music Festival 2000

I don't know fur shur, but I'd guess there'd have to
be some looping going on here.  Any loopers going?

stephen

**yep.

i was going to send an e-mail about this later, but here goes:

The Jeff Kaiser Trio
Jeff Kaiser, trumpet and electronics
Woody Aplanalp, guitars and electronics/looping
Steuart Liebig, basses and electronics/looping (i'm running three for these
gigs)

Big Sur Experimental Music Festival May 20-21

http://www.henrymiller.org/Events/BSXMF/bsxmf.html

we're on at 5:00 p.m. on saturday the 20th - - though i'd be surprised if
we
really went on at that time (festival schedules and all of that).

should also be doing the group improv thing on sunday at 1:00 p.m.

stig