Re: Show and tell

At 03:57 PM 5/15/00 -0700, Jordan Pease wrote:
>Why isn't there a place on Looper's Delight for us to share our looping
>creations ?!
There really ought to be.  I don't know if they'd have space up at
annihilist.com, but that's one possibility.  Another would be if someone
else kindly hosted it.  Also, something like a shared Freedrive, could do
the trick.  What's going on with the daily 10 second list? I'm afraid I
haven't been following that one.

>Here's a 30 second submission of (not) my best work so far.
         While I'm happy to hear it, I'm not convinced it's such a good
idea to send it to the list.  Some folks have seriously slow connections
around here, not to mention in other countries where phone time really is
money.

                                         -nick