Re: Looping Therapy

I was fortunate enough to see the W.S. Burroughs retrospective art showing
at Los Angeles County Museum a few years ago, where they had Bill and
Bryon's 'Dream Machine'.  You sat in front of it, pushed a button on the
table, and closed your eyes and stared at the thing....it only lasted about
15 seconds.  Fun folks that we are, we just held the damn button down and
zoned out...

The only thing i got out of it was a massive headache and the realization
that i am susceptible to light induced mild siezures...  I guess i was
missing the drugs and gamelan music...

oh well,

rich