Re: timestretch birdsong

Hi Mike. I've ben recording and time stretching bird song, (specifically
blackbirds) for a while and stretching the sound really does reveal more
detail. Unfortunately the atifacts I get from plain vanilla time stretch
destroy the natural feel of the original sound. I think you'd need a
proper phase vocoder program to do the job properly. I've not seen one
for the pc yet but sound hack etc. will do it for the mac. I'd be
interested in your results.
What's the book called and is it available in English?

Cheers