EDP Rules

Well, I'm feeling pretty good, and I've got to tell you why--I sold my
Jamman on eBay for a handsome fee and replaced it with the new Gibson EDP
(faceplate looks different!), bumped up the memory, and now it seem that
there's nothing I can't do with this treasure.  The pedal interface is so
sophisticated and yet somehow intuitive!  It seems like the EDP's default
approach is not so much multiple loops, but multiple cycles.  That makes
for
much less dancing on the pedalboards.  It doesn't look like I'm going to
miss the Jamman at all!  This thing certainly sits up and does tricks,
doesn't it?  Special thanks to Kenny at Sweetwater for getting it into my
hands so quickly.  So nice not to have to worry about my 32 seconds being
up!  Judging from the reports of backorders, I think this is an idea whose
time is certainly coming, if not already arrived.  Nice job guys!
Gary